On 9/23 our class conducted interviews with each other. Paired into groups of two, each student was asked to generate and ask 10-15 questions for each other. They exchanged places directly after to be interviewed. The answers were recorded in a written format by each student.
A class discussion followed. Reactions to the questions below should be added to the comments section.
1. What was the most useful aspect of the exercise?
2. What have you discovered about yourself and your work that you had not considered before the interview?
3. How will you apply this new awareness into your thesis paper / research paper process?
4. What was the most important question(s) that you were asked? How may this effect your work as an artist?
5. Other reflective feedback? Feel free to extend on this.